Your Manassas garage door can be targeted by burglars as an entrance to your home. If you want to keep your home secure, here are a few things you need to do with regards to your garage door:
• Secure emergency release. Contact your technician to make sure the garage door’s emergency release is secure or ask about extra security options.
• Keep your remote. Don’t just leave the remote inside your car. Attach it to your keychain and bring it along with you.
• Install a peep hole. A wide angle peep hole located near your garage is a good solution to check out your driveway, without actually opening your garage door.
• Think about windows. If your garage door has a window, consider getting a frosted one. If that’s not in your budget, just block the window with cardboard or cloth.
• Ask for regular maintenance. The parts of your garage door can corrode and when this happens, it will be easier for burglars to break-in.
For any Manassas garage door concerns, just contact Garage Door Repair Manassas VA. Our technicians have years of experience in handling all kinds of garage doors. We only use the latest technology and high-quality products for our clients. For dependable yet affordable service, just call Garage Door Repair Manassas VA at (703)539-5379. You may also complete our online enquiry form.